Friday, 1 May 2015

Friday Reads



I'm excited to begin The Young Elites by Marie Lu tonight. I heard her talking about it on the First Draft podcast and it sounds fantastic. Next up is The Diviners by Libba Bray. I absolutely loved the Gemma Doyle trilogy, so I'm looking forward to this. I've heard it's scary so I'm hoping I don't get too freaked out.

This week was an amazing reading week. I flew through The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski, finishing it in two sitting. It was so good, the ending though! I just couldn't believe it. I need book three right now!

The I re-read How I live Now by Meg Rosoff after it was mentioned on The First Draft podcast (I listen to the First Draft podcast a lot, it's fantastic). It's such a wonderful book, I adore Daisy's voice and the subtle shift in it as she grows and changes during the story, it's perfectly done. I love her cousins and I pretty much would like to go and live in that farm house.

Next week I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new Sarah Dessen (gosh May has come around fast) and starting A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons by Cressida Cowell with my son.

What are you reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D