Sunday, 15 September 2013

Christmas in September

Hello out there, anyone still around? It's been a long time since I blogged, I've missed talking about books!

I can't believe all the bookish goodnesses that is happening. Every day there is another exciting announcement. It's like Christmas in September! It's completely swept away my post holiday blues. Here's what I'm excited about;

1) The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater is out THIS week *squee* No one may need me for anything on the 17th September, I shall be reading!

2) As if the above weren't enough case for joy Maggie also announced a new book Sinner. A companion to the Shiver Trilogy and it's about Isabel and Cole! It's too much!!!!

3) Diana Peterfreund announced she'd be writing a series of New Adult novels under the name Viv Daniels, kicking off with One and Only. I'm seriously excited about this as I adore her Secret Society Girl series, which is set in a college. I think these new books will be fantastic. More information at Viv Daniels.

4) More Harry Potter films! Or films set in that world at least.

5) The cover for Monsters & Demons by Laini Taylor was released. It's so gorgeous and I can't wait for the book.


Few, I'm dying, so much to look forward too!

What book news are you excited about?

2 comments:

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D