Wednesday, 1 May 2013

The Month Is May*

My poor neglected little blog. I've only posted 7 times this year and it's already May! I have been writing, and reading, and playing on Instagram though. I've been taking part in the EstellaGram and Fat Mum Slim photo challenges. It's great fun.

These are some of my favourite photos I took last month.


The Doctor and the TARDIS is Trafalgar square. It was quite a surprise to round the corner and see them.


My baby at the beach.


The first 99 of the season.


A Hobgoblin house at Sissinghurst Castle


Rocky Road Brownies - yum!

Let me know if you're on Instagram. I have quite a lot of trouble finding people!

Anyway hopefully May will be a more reviewed filled month, as I've read a few brilliant books so far this year that I need to talk about.

* Every May I think "The month is May" which is a quote from the film Anne of the Thousand days. It's about Anne Boleyn, who was queen for 1000 days. When she says that line in the movie she's so sad because her life has changed so much in a year, it's always stuck in my head.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Alexa! I LOVE your Instagram photos--especially the one of your son. I can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I know I love that photo too.

      Delete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D