Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a Happy New Year! We celebrated with champagne, mint chocolates and Star Wars - good start to the New Year! Then I went running this morning :D

Anyway, to recap, here are my favourite couples of 2011

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stievfater


The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan

And Then Things Fall Apart by Arlainia Tibsensky

A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley

The Sky Aways Hears Me and The Hills Don't Mind by Kirstin Cronn-Mills

Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John

What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones

Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma

Guitar Highway Rose Brigid Lowry

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

The winner fo the giveaway who can choose two books from the above is

Rivka Belle! Congratulations! I emailed you.

Thanks for reading this year, I'll be back tomorrow with my 12 for 2012! Here's a great year for books.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rivka :)

    Those are some great books! Hope you have a great 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy day! :oD
    Thanks so much, Alexa! (And your New Year's celebration sounds pretty awesome, haha)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D