Tuesday, 3 January 2012

12 for 2012

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

 A new book by Sarah Rees Brennan. I. Can. Not. Wait.

Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley

I have heard so many wonderful things about this on Aussie blogs and I loved A Little Wanting Song

For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund

A new books by Diana Peterfreund again I. Can. Not. Wait. Especially as it's a retelling of Persuasion by  Jane Austen.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Book 2 - Laini Taylor

Flew through the first one and I am desperate to see what happens next.

The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman

Sounds so gothic and great.

The Right and The Real by Joelle Anthony

I've read this and can confirm that is is amazing! I can't wait to see a finished version though because the cover is gorgeous!

Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cooke

Gothic mansions and ghosts! Out today!

17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma

Would read anything by her.

Beautiful Music for Ugly Children by Kirstin Cronn-Mills

This sounds like it will break my heart, but I do love her writing so I'm prepared to have it broken. plus a Pump Up the Volume style radio show.

Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta

I've just started Froi and it's brilliant so far, I'm sure the last volume will be too.

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Ah the title alone makes me smile

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer

How will it all end??

Plus I am hoping the magical novel Maggie Stiefvater keeps mentioning will be out this year, but I can't see any information on it yet.

What are you looking forward to this year?

Apologies for the lack of links and pictures, but this is my third attempt at this post and blogger keeps publishing a load of random numbers. Fingers crossed that this time it works

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome list! I can't wait for all of these (even the ones I hadn't heard of before!). Yay for wonderful reading in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! Graffiti Moon is so amazing, Cath Crowley is such a talented author. And the new SRB book, that and Team Human both look SOOO GOOD! Of course I'm dying for Quintana and Isla as well, along with John Green's new book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Alexa for including The Right & the Real! You're a star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a greaaat post love your blog =) follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward (no surprises!) to Meagan Spooner's Skylark -- I was its first reader and its biggest fan, and I ADORE that book.

    Also can't wait for Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (I've read a not-quite-final version, it blew me away) and Throne of Glass, by Sarah Maas, which is going to be epic.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D