Monday, 7 November 2011

NaNoWriMo Week 1

Well week one of my own person NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is over and I have 5,659 words. Not as many as if I was doing it for real, but more than the targets I set for myself, so I'm very happy.

Alos I LOVE my story. Really, really love it.

It's hasn't been that hard fitting writing in either.

I really wanted to get up early and do it, but I am so not a morning person. So I've been staying up late and it seems to be a good time to write. I like the quiet. I like knowing there is nothing else I should be doing (well apart from sleeping).

Fingers crossed for another 5,000 next week.

Are you doing NaNoWriMo or some version of it? How is it going?

4 comments:

  1. I'm not doing NaNo this year- but GO YOU! You went over your target, and that's always a good thing.

    I hope you get those 5000 words for week two as well :)

    Raindrop Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rida - ah thank you! Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Alexa!!! You'll get another 5000 this week, for sure. And how wonderful that you love your story! I'm so happy for you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! Ha, my loose NaNoWriMo project has me at 629 words at the end of week one. It's more than I did last year at least!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D