Monday, 3 October 2011

October Books!

There are so many fabulous books out this Autumn! I've only read one of my must reads from September, but there are six amazing new books out, that I just have to have. 

My TBR pile is teetering alarmingly!


I loved The Wolves of Mercy Falls and this books sounds amazing and intriguing.


I adored Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly, it made my top ten list for 2010, so I'm very excited to read Amplified.


Melina Marchetta = auto-buy!


I read a lovely review of this by Jen at Daisy Chain Books and bumped it onto my must read list.


I loved What Alice Forgot and am looking forward to this new one from Liane Moriarty




I have still to read Beautiful Darkness, but I loved Beautiful Creatures and need to know how the story ends!


What's on your MUST READ list for October?

10 comments:

  1. I have to read Liesl & Po, if only because my daughter's name is Liesel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Froi of the Exiles! Amplified! The Scorpio Races! ZOMG, we're going to have a great book month this fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Tara Kelley had another book coming out--I'm definitely reading that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FROI. i'm almost done it is freaking epicccccc :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all look like must-reads! My TBR pile is ridiculous right now - and it just got longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw Maggie Stiefvater talk at the Melbourne Writers Festival just recently, and she was so excited about Scorpio Races--it sounds like it's going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh all these books look so good especially Amplified and the froi of exiles.. way too many good books out at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I had no idea Melina Marchetta had a new one coming out. Thanks for the head's up! Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim - it is wodnerful, exactly your kind of book!

    Rida - I know! I need more days in October!

    Meredith - out today I think.

    Audrey - so lucky, can't wait for the review

    Jemi - mine too, if only I didn't need to sleep.

    Amie - so lucky! I just started it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abby - yes Amplified looks great, loving the cover

    Susan - she's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D