Sunday, 21 August 2011

Hello (again!)

I feel like the blog has been very neglected this summer, but I guess that's what summer is about - taking a break.

Anyway I am back and have that new year feeling. September has always heralded new beginnings for me more than January. Hopefully I'll return to regular blogging and write some reviews!

The holiday was amazing despite slightly dodgy weather and my son's first bee sting (thank goodness for  magic cream and ice cream!)

Books Read - 4 (seems low, but one was A Dance of Dragons which is like five books)

Movies Watched - 4

Flashes of inspiration on WIP - 1 (but a good one)

Shiny new Ideas - 3

Light Houses climbed, carrying child on back - 1 (that's a work out)

Boat Trips taken - 0 (thwarted by bee sting, see above)

Cats adopted - 1

Croissants eaten - too many to count

Gmail inbox - 199

GoogleReader - 629 - but I will hopefully get it under control and catch up.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Now tell us about these shiny new ideas!!!

    So glad you had a great vacation and that your little guys is okay despite his bee sting. Ice cream heals, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~waves hello~ Sounds like you are having a great summer. YAY for adopting a cat. Can't wait for you to come back again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiny new ideas? NICE!!!! LOL Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D