Luckily you can always find Summer in books. I did a guest post at Daisy Chain Book Reviews on my favouirte summer reads, I'd love it if you dropped by and told me your summer must reads.
|Image from Weheartit|
Here's my summer list ~ I can practically feel the sunshine on my face as I read it!
1) Start and Finish a Series ~ The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.
2) Read THAT book, the one you keep putting off for some reason ~ The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
3) Read a Summer related book ~ Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton
4) Read a Book published before 2000 ~ A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
5) Read three stand alone book by the same author ~ C K Kelly Martin
6) Buy a book ~ Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Thanks Audrey, that cheered me up.
Do you like planning your reading, or do you pick a book based on how you feel in the moment?