Saturday, 12 February 2011

Friday Five

Image from weheartit

In honour of Valentine's Day I thought I'd make this the love edition. So here's five things I'm loving.

1) Valentine Chocolate. I love chocolate, I love romance. So chocolate in the shape of a heart is kind of my perfect food.

2) Rachel Vail. My friend Joelle recommended her to me. She was actually stunned that not only hadn't I read her, I'd never heard of her. Anyway I am half way through You May and unless things go horribly wrong, I think I can confidently say I have a new favourite author.

3) This Interview by Nic of Irresistible Reads with Cath Crowley. I loved A Little Wanting Song and I can't wait for Graffitti Moon.

4) This Cookie from Sarah Rees Brennan. Noooo Alan!!!, but also oooohhhh Alan and Sin and hair stroking, I like!

5) Books (well obviously) There are so many books I am dying to read at the moment. I need more hours in my day. Top of the list right now - The Invisible Bridge by Julie Orringer, Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce, and Delirium by Lauren Oliver

6 comments:

  1. Great list! Valentine's chocolate is always a hit with me too! :)

    I'm loving so many books by my blog buddies lately - so many great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, Valentine's chocolate! Also, I hope you love Alanna: The First Adventure. I grew up with that series, and I think I've read it about ten times--one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd love Rachel Vail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All right--sounds like I need to read YOU MAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of Rachel Vail will have to check her books out. Maybe while I am eating chocolate!

    And thanks for the mention. Hope Graffiti Moon becomes available soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jemi - Umm chocolate I have eaten way too much and it isn't even here yet!

    Meredith - Mee too, I've heard such great things about it.

    Joelle - you know me well :)

    Kim - You do! Then we can all discuss it

    Nic - You should she's excellent, review soon. And me too for Graffiti Moon - I'm worried my anticipation levels are rising too high now!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D