Huh, so I don't know how it is Friday again and I have failed to write any reviews because I have some fabulous books to squeal over.
Next week hopefully.
For now here are five things that you may (or may not) find interesting.
1) It's February, the grimmest month. I don't know why it always feels epic when it only has 28 days. My friend Joelle has christened it re-reads month. Which sounds like a good idea, I could do with being cheered up by some re-reads, but I have the last 2 Vampire Academy Books to gobble up first.
2) Downton Abby - if you are also feeling the February Blues may I suggest you download Downton Abby. This fabulous upstairs/downstairs British period drama is a joy to watch. I am utterly in love with it.
3) Today I came across this fabulous re-cap of Sara Zarr's speech to the SCWBI Winter Conference on Notes from the Slushpile A must for all my writer friends.
4) I also found this blog My Mom is a FOB, thanks to a feature on NPR. It's very funny. My favourite so far is, But I mind - found in the right side bar column.
5) Finally, it is my last SuperBowl! Not that I am in to American football. I don't really understand it. But I do love the National Event feel of the Superbowl. Not the mention the 5 for $5 avocados and cute football shaped cookies in Wholefoods.
Are you watching the Superbowl? What's you favourite snack? I feel I should GO for it in snacking terms this year!