1) EDITING - It's been busy, busy around here, hence the lack of postings. I am trying to edit my NaNo book. Although Edit is probably the wrong word, as the first draft is more of a gigantic messy outline, so I guess I am really still on the first draft. Or maybe the first and a half draft.
2) GOING HOME - In six weeks we are returning to England for good. It has been nearly eight years since we've lived in the UK, so it's going to feel quite strange. I shall try not to talk of sidewalks, grocery stores and diapers, and return to pavements, supermarkets and nappies! Excited as I am to return, I shall miss America so much!
3) SNOW! - I am so over snow. Well kind of, I do love watching it fall and it makes everything look so pretty. But if you haven't stocked up, especially on things like full fat milk AND you have a hyper active toddler it can be quite a pain. At least we kept our power though, unlike half od DC it seems, so I'm feeling grateful.
4) THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES by Richelle Mead. After Nic at Irresistible Reads reviewed the last book I thought I'd check them out. I've been motoring through them. They are just SO much fun and I love Rose and I love the world Richelle Mead has created, it's amazing. Strangely for me I am smitten with the, smoking, drinking, bad boy in this series. Not that Adrian is really bad but, you know, he's not that good either.
5) KINDLES - How happy was I to have a Kindle when I finished SHADOW KISS and couldn't get to the library for the next book? VERY! I couldn't wait to see what happens next.
Have a great weekend everyone, what books have you staying up past bedtime lately?