Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas Wrap Up



image from weheartit


Thank you so much to 

all my wonderful Guest Bloggers, your posts were fantastic, 

to everyone who entered the contest,

to everyone who stopped in every day to read,

to everyone who commented (especially those of you who commented on every post, you rock!),

and to the authors who wrote such wonderful books and compelling characters, and took me into another world for a while.

Here's recap of all the Guest Post


And here's my top Ten

10) Molly and Spill from Restoring Harmony 
9) Lennie and Joe from The Sky is Everywhere 
8) Sam and Grace from Shiver
7) Calla and Shay from Nightshade
6) Kate and Taggle from Plain Kate
5) Justin and Drea from Harmonic Feedback
4) Anna and Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss
3) Tom and Tara form The Piper's Son
2) Nick and Alan from The Demon's Lexicon
1) Ly, Cass and Em from The Year of Secret Assignments

You have one day left to enter the contest. The winner gets to pick three books from my top ten!

Go HERE to enter


9 comments:

  1. This was a really great event! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I loved doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved this even too. Such a great idea and I can't wait for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved it. it was such an awesome thing to check in with. loved all the guest posts too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your list and the guests post! so many awesome ones this year, and ive got some new book recommendations! :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nic - Thanks, haha me too. I already have a provisional couple :)

    Nomes - Thank you and thanks for your guest post which was awesome!

    Audrey - Thanks. I hope you like the books you get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed the countdown both years, so many great couple here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had fun reading this every day, and then your lovely words about Emily, Lydia and Cassie felt like a surprise party at the end. Thank you so much. (I didn't read the post about Lorelai and Luke though, because I'm only up to season 5 of the Gilmore Girls. I was afraid it would give something away. But I think they are a wonderful couple: they're still funny even though they're in love, which seems rare on tv.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pens- oh good I am pleased!

    Jaclyn - what a nice surprise your comment was. I'm so glad you enjoyed the countdown and thanks again for the guest post!

    Oh I'm jealous that you are seeing the Gilmore Girls for the first time, it is such a wonderful series. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D