1) My Kindle! My husband bought it for me as a surprise and it's just brilliant.
2) Lunch out with other writers, such fun to talk to people who get it.
3) GeorgeTown Cupcake. Best cupcakes EVER!
4) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I read this on holiday and I am head over heels in LOVE with it. I want to move to Paris and learn French because of this book! It is swoonsomely romantic.
5) Writing. The WIP is going well (I'm probably jinxing myself here) I finally seem to know these characters and where they are going. Plus I changed the setting to England, so my lovely critique group will not have to weed out all my Briticisms ( who knew there were so many!) this time.
What's making you happy this Friday?