It's finally Friday so here are 5 things, some bookish, some not.
1) The baby can walk! On his own! He staggers, waving both hands in the air, giggling madly, till he can find something to collapse into. I guess I shall have to start calling him the toddler now.
2) We're going to the beach, yay! To a place called Nag's Head. So I am expecting horses and to see Del Boy and Rodney.
3) Naomi at Inkcrush is having a Crushing on Jaclyn Moriarty Giveaway. I had never heard of Jaclyn Moriarty (not sure how I'd missed her) if you haven't either you should read Naomi's review of The Ghosts of Ashbury High and you'll want to enter.
4) Once you've entered you should also check out Jaclyn's blog, I Have a Bed Made of Buttermilk Pancakes. I clicked through from Naomi's post and half an hour later I was still reading. Definitely one of my new favourite reads.
5) Pre-order Plain Kate by Erin Bow. It is gorgeous and magical. Review coming soon.