I feel like I should have a live journal account to use that title but, oh well.
1) Maggie Stiefvater not only has an amazing trailer for Linger but an amazing giveaway running too. Here's the trailer.
check out the giveaway here.
2) If you love werewolves, and who doesn't? So much sexier than vampires. You might want to check out Ivy Devlin's blog she's got some ARC's of her book Low Red Moon, to give away. This is the product description on Amazon "As breathless as Twilight and as spooky as Shiver, this is a book to be devoured in one sitting—by an acclaimed YA author making her paranormal debut under the pseudonym Ivy Devlin." Don't you want it right now?
3) Just a note on my post about Series being the new vampires. First thanks to all who commented, it was great to hear what you think and I am replying to comments, slowly.
I wrote it because the point of the blog is to chat about books (because I don't get to do that much in real life) and much as I love writing reviews and telling you about books you must read, they don't exactly get people commenting and discussing.
The title of the post was meant to be funny. I wasn't suggesting the books I mentioned (or anyone writing series) were jumping on a bandwagon or writing series for the money (or just for the money I'm guessing all authors like royalty checks!). I was just interested how people felt about series, seeing as they're everywhere. The books I picked were the ones in my head because I've loved them or I'm super excited about reading them.
4) Talking of series I have White Cat by Holly Black to read this weekend. Along with Grace by Elizabeth Scott. I can't wait to settle down with them tonight.
5) And finally the winner of Restoring Harmony was Lynsey. Congratulations Lynsey. I emailed you!