Sunday, 4 April 2010

And the Winner

of The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy is


Michelle

This was her entry

I'm thinking being able to feel confident or empowered as a girl can take a lot of work, but it just comes down to those simple things. Like accepting yourself for who you are and finding friends who like you for you and not who they think you should be. And I think service is also a big help in this department: anytime you can step outside of your own problems to help someone else, your problems don't seem so bad all the sudden! It's an instant cheer-up remedy.

Which I love and which ties really well to the themes of The Cinderella Society.

Thanks to everyone who entered.

2 comments:

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D