Secondly, you can not imagine the relief, with which I wrote the words, of this blog post. This week has been epic and not in a good way. But some good things have happened.
- I finished the edits on EU. Hoo-ray! At one point, it felt like the never ending story, but it's done. Well for now at least. I'll dig it out in a couple of weeks and see how good those edits are. For now though, I'm done with it! Which feels very good.
- I have some unbelievable good books lined up to read. The Piper's Son and The Eternal Ones (thank you Penguin), When Nina Lies (thank you James of Bookchic) Before I Fall (thank you Daisy of Bookchick) and Shiver (thank you B&N gift voucher, which I found it my purse!)
- The Cherry Blossom festival begins this weekend. The festival, is one of my favourite things, about living in DC. They are just beautiful. Expect some photos, next week.
- Also, next week, I am super excited to be taking part in, The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy tour. It's being hosted by Daisy Whitney, and she's kindly giving away a copy of the book, to one of my readers. So watch out for that.
- I'll also be posting reviews of The Line, The Sky is Everywhere and The Naughty List. I'm going to try and keep them short and sweet. I have a tenancy to ramble (see above) and say the same things three different way. So I'm planning on practicing tighter writing, with my reviews.
Have a great weekend.