Monday, 15 March 2010

Author Appreciation Week




Heidi R Kling, author of forthcoming YA novel, Sea, has decided it's time to show our appreciation of the authors we love. This week it's Author Appreciation Week.

I love this idea. I'm all for singing the praises of the books I love and the people who write them.  So this week, every day, I shall be posting about authors whose books and blogs brighten my days.

I already do quite a bit of author appreciation, why just Friday, I was talking about the authors I'm a true fan of.

I don't want to bore my regular reader senseless, (we know! Elizabeth Scott, Melina Marchetta, Diana Peterfreund, Sarah Dessen they're amazing, blah, blah, blah) but I also don't want to miss out on converting some new people to these authors. So I shall be posting about an old favourite, whose books I adore, and a new author, whose books I've just discovered.

If you want to join in read Heidi's post on Author Appreication Week, and watch Twitter for the hashtag #AA

Thanks to Sara at Novel Novice, who made the lovely graphic above, and to Heidi for having such a fun and fabulous idea, almost as good as the Smoochies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D