I am sleep deprived, hence the blog title, I'm proud I know what day it is right now.
Apart from having nowhere near the recommended 8 hours sleep a night (who says babies sleep a lot!) it has been a great week.
1) I write 10,000 words of the WIP. They are probably all gibberish but they are there ready to be transformed into less gibberish at a later date.
2) I'm reading The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy, which is amazing. This is going to be one of those books I am always wittering on about here, I'll warn you now. I just adore it. Not only does it have a great message for girls of all ages, it's funny too. So funny that my husband asked if I was reading Meg Cabot as I cackled away. Oh and there are hot boys, which you know I love.
3) I'm finally going to see Avatar tomorrow.
4) I impulse bought some Gourmet Kettlecorn Popcorn in Wholefoods, it was right by the checkout and I was starving. OMG it is SO good. terrible for the diet but so, so good.
5) I ran three times this week, well jogged, but I was moving.
What lovely things happened to you this week?
Have a great weekend.