Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Have you ever wondered . . .

. . . what my favourite book was a child or where I'd live if I could live anywhere?

Well now, you lucky people, you can find out. I'm interviewed today, over at Joelle Anthony's blog, for her Wild Card Wednesday series on published and aspiring writers.

The interview question were really fun to read. Hope you enjoy reading them.

While you're there check out Joelle's blog (it's really great) and read up on her debut YA release Restoring Harmony, it'll be one of your favourite books of 2010.

Click here to head over there.

5 comments:

  1. I'm a day late getting over there, but I wanted you to know that I enjoyed it so much! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D