Friday, 2 October 2009

Bits & Pieces Friday

This week I have been loving the Simon & Schuster Blogfest, 40 authors, 14 questions, 2 weeks, 1 Blog.


Some favourites have been

Elizabeth Scott on quitting writing. Glad you didn't Elizabeth!

Sarah Beth Durst on editing

Lisa Schroeder on whether the 2nd book is harder or easier to write

Lisa McMann on sex scenes.

Scott Westerfeld on sticking to certain themes.

I also loved John Green on Banned Book Week. My own take on the subject is here.

Edit:

And sneaking in at the last moment

Diana Peterfreund interviewed at The Book Studio about The SSG book and Rampant.

and

Courtney Summer's book trailer for Some Girls Are. I just get more and more excited for this book!

Any things you loved this week that you want to share?

2 comments:

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D