Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Tuesday Teaser - Tap and Gown

teasertuesdays3.jpg Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)


tagfinalcover.jpg

So many things he was willing to sacrifice to get the success and security he wanted. Things he had sacrificed: friends, romance, money independence. So many things I knew he'd accept at any cost. But not me.

Tap & Gown - Diana Peterfreund

Tap and Gown is out today - yay!

And even though I've read it (review here) I'll still be buying it, so I have the complete set.

In celebration Diana has lots of cool things happening on her site. Including the secret stories (sigh) and character profiles. It's definitely worth checking out.

7 comments:

  1. Hmm sounds like someone is getting their priorities mixed up. My post is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! It's taken me awhile to make the rounds since I posted this, but I wanted to let you know you have an award to pick up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good teaser!

    Mine's here: http://missysbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished this book. I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fun tease. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hummm. That teaser has got my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! Makes me wonder why he won't accept her like he has excepted to give up so many other things.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D