Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Teaser Tuesdays - Audrey Wait!

teasertuesdays3.jpg

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

* Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

I work at an ice cream shop - excuse me, shoppe - at the mall. That in itself is not so bad, except for three things: (1) I hate the mall; (2) I hate all the customers; (3) I'm forced to wear a bright pink hat and t-shirt that say . . . are you ready for this?
Scooper Dooper.


Audrey Wait! Robin Benway

10 comments:

  1. That's great! What a wonderful name for an ice cream shop - sorry, shoppe. Nice teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, scooper dooper, I love it! Cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, good pick!

    Are you enjoying this one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. JsHall - isn't great :)

    Erica and Melissa - it's a very cute, happy read.

    Nise - makes you want to read more right?

    Kelly - Thanks
    Yes I loved it, I adore Audrey and Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just from that teaser you can tell the book is going to be really funny. I hope the rest of the book lives up to this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aimee - It does it's really cute and funny. Review pending :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard great things about this book, but the quotes kind of make me want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elizabeth - I really loved it. If your in the mood for something upbeat and cute it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D