Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Tuesday Teasers

teasertuesdays3.jpgTEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

* Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

When I look out the window, I swear sometimes I see a shadow running into the forest. And the squirrels - you've seen them, right? How they're dying?

Evernight - Claudia Gray

For more teasers go here

14 comments:

  1. Yikes. That's a very creepy ending to that teaser. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book isn't actually that scary but it is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds a little creepy!!!

    I'm read Wake 2 days ago..loved it. Now I'm reading Fade..hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great teaser!! I am so jealous you are reading Evernight! i haven't read it yet but I really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the teaser! shadows and squirrels dying scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh, shadows running into the forest? Now that is scary. Great teaser.
    Here is my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why are the squirrels dying? It reminds me of the cows in the Close Encounters movie.

    Here's my post.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D