Sunday, 8 March 2009

Sunday Salon - February Round Up

February was a great reading month. I read ten books and I really enjoyed most of them. I also managed three non-fiction books, which must be a record.

Favourite this month was definitely The Gemma Doyle Trilogy and A Great and Terrible Beauty in particular. Favourite cover was Need.


51LELFN4wOL._SL75_.jpg207751.jpg39934.jpg

511E0D3K21L._SL75_.jpg51j+cVO6dPL._SL75_.jpg51yVpn9xMbL._SL75_.jpg

38980.jpg51vEmEDks2L._SL75_.jpg51pG7yf45IL._SL75_.jpg331920.jpg


I also managed to review seven of them (well I cheated slightly by reviewing the three Gemma Doyle books in one but still good for me)

Need - Carrie Jones

The Gemma Doyle Trilogy - Libba Bray

Reading Like a Writer - Francine Prose

The Inkheart Trilogy - Cornelia Funke


Hope March is as good.

5 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read A Great and Terrible Beauty but haven't had a chance yet. It sounds really good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could read like that. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha - I really loved it, reviews seem to be quite mixed though.

    Glam - I'm making the most of my spare time before the baby arrives :) So many good books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU READ FLIPPED!!!
    AND RED!!!

    What did you thinks of them???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordyn - reviews pending but I loved them both. RED scared me! Flipped was perhaps the cutest book ever but great undertones of more serious stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D