Thursday, 26 March 2009

Happiness = an ARC

Despite the drab weather and my horrible cold I am very, very happy and excited because I have an ARC of Tap and Gown.

tagfinalcover.jpg

For those of you who haven't read my many posts about this fabulous series, it's the fourth and final installment in Diana Peterfreund Secret Society Girl series.

I can not wait to start reading. I love this story so much. If you haven't read it go out now and buy the first three and then you'll be all ready for the release on the 19th May.

Thanks Diana for sending it my way. You've made my day!


Edited

I here by confess:
I loved it!

A better review will follow.

4 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! I haven't read this series, but after reading Rampant and LOVING it, I just might have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenore - oh you should it is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am adding them to my wishlist...but let's see how long it takes me to actually get to them :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D