Tuesday, 15 July 2008

May and June Books

Didn't read much the last two months but what I did read was excellent. Looking for Alaska's first line is my favourite. Lots of information and of course the ominous one hundred and thirty-six days before sub heading.

Life as we knew it - Susan Beth Pfeffer
Lisa is pregnant.

Looking for Alaska - John Green

One hundred thirty-six days before.
The week before I left my family and Florida and the rest of my minor life to go to boarding school in Alabama, my mother insisted on throwing me a going-away party.

The truth about forever - Sarah Dessen

Jason was going to Brain camp.
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my head ever since.

Mister Pip - Lloyd Jones

Everyone called him Pop-eye.

The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

First the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D