Monday, 2 June 2008

Page 123

I have been terrible at posting lately. Due to many external factors I just haven't had the time but Valentina tagged me for a nice easy meme so here it is. Hopefully there will be some reviews next week!


Here it goes:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

The book is Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger. I bought it as an emergency book at the airport because I enjoyed the Devil wears Prada. It's about three friends living in new York. It is okay and a nice easy read, which is what I need at the moment.

Page 123
Leigh didn't bother looking at her planner or the calendar she kept open on her computer screen. What did it matter? Henry had made it clear enough, if it worked for Jesse, it worked for her. She took a deep breath and bit down on her thumb hard enough to leave a tooth mark.

I won't tag anyone because I have seen this meme around a lot but if you haven't done it and would like to consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D