Monday, 28 April 2008

Weekly Geeks

The first Weekly Geeks challenge from Dewey was to visit the blogs of five other participants and link to them. So here are my five new reads.

Things mean a lot
- A beautiful site and a beautiful review of Winnie the Pooh. From the books in the side bar we have similar tastes too.

Bookworms and tea lovers - yes I am both! I really liked Samantha's blog and she had some great reviews.

The Armenian Odar Reads - lovely, thoughtful reviews and a great tag line, I am a book eater!

A Girl Walks into a Bookstore - Looking at the books in her 50 books challenge I saw many I want to read. I'll be interested to see the reviews.

So many book reviews - I loved her post on why she reads. Also nothing to do with books but she had a post about the new series of Battlestar Galactica, always good to met a fellow fan of this underrated show!

I also have to mention Mrs S who found me. But through her I found this excellent site. Where I got my new header, so thanks Mrs S!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting, Alix! I hope you'll stop by again some time. I was without internet since Friday until this morning, so I have some catching up to do on my Weekly Geeks assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a beautiful header it is too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words. It does look like we have similar taste :) I'll be dropping by your blog again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myrthe - I'll definitely be back.
    Mrs S - Thanks and all thanks to you :)
    Nymeth - Cool hope to see you here soon.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D