Thursday, 20 March 2008

The End - BTT


You’ve just reached the end of a book . . . what do you do now? Savor and muse over the book? Dive right into the next one? Go take the dog for a walk, the kids to the park, before even thinking about the next book you’re going to read? What?

(Obviously, there can be more than one answer, here–a book with a cliff-hanger is going to engender different reactions than a serene, stand-alone, but you get the idea!)


It depends on the book and how deeply it touched me. If I loved it and lived and breathed the characters stories then I want some time to savour them until I let new people into my head. Although this savouring usually only lasts an evening, I am rarely without a book.


With books I am less keen on I will immediately start a new book on closing them. This is especially true if I have bought/received something I really want to read while I'm been in the middle of another book.

Go here for more answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D