Friday, 28 December 2007

In the Pub 2008



3M has set the challenge of reading at least eight books published in 2008 - but no children's or YA titles, since we're "in the pub".

I figure I can crossover books I read here with my "Catch my Eye" category for the 888 challenge so it shouldn't be impossible and I want to play!

So far I have

Petite Anglaise - Catherine Sanderson

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella

Plum Lucky (Stephanie Plum Novels) by Janet Evanovich

The Other Queen by Phillipa Gregory

Dark Alchemy
- Gardner Dozois, Jack Dann

The Miracle at Speedy Motors - Alexander McCall Smith

I'll fill in the rest as things catch my eye. If you want to join in the details can be found here

1 comment:

  1. No, sorry, only newly published for the first time in your own country.

    So, if a book came out in hardback in 2007, it doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D