What were your favourite books this year?
This one is a bit tricky for me as I only started recording what I read in September on my blog and I have a terrible memory so I'm sure I'll miss many great books out but this is my top ten of 2007.
1) Outlander - Diana Gablondon - I discovered them this year and they rocketed straight into my favourite books of all time list
2) Atonement - Ian McKwen
3) Crow Lake - Mary Lawson
4) Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows - J K Rowling - not my favourite but a good end.
5) The Interpretation of Murder - Jed Rubenfeld
6) The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory
7) The Dark Is Rising Book 2 - The Dark is Rising - Susan Cooper
8) The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova
9) Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery (yes I read it for the first time this year!)
10) Well-behaved women seldom make History - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich