Friday, 28 December 2007

Becky's Jane Austen Challenege

Becky is hosting this fabulous challenge. To take part you have to


Read two Jane Austen books and watch the TV adaptations (which Masterpiece theatre are helpfully showing)


I have chosen

Persuasion

Mansfield Park

Pride and Prejudice


I have read and seen Pride and Prejudice but the other two are new to me. I also very very excited as Rupert Penry Jones is starring in Persuasion - hoo-ray! Thank goodness for TiVo though so I don't have to race through the books.

I think I'm going to try and watch all the adaptations as well as Becoming Jane.

Looking forward to everyone's reviews!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're joining in! I'm looking forward to reading the reviews as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D