Friday, 28 December 2007

2007 Winter Reading Challenge

Okay this is absolutely positively the last reading challenge I am signing up for until 2009! I read about this one at Alisonwonderlands and thought well I have all my Christmas present books that I want to read and don't fit into any current challenge so why not!




Here's my list


Exit Music by Ian Rankin


Stardust by Neil Gaiman

The Christmas Books:"The Chimes" by Charles Dickens

Winter in Madrid by C.J. Sansom

The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell

The Foreign Correspondent by Alan Furst

If you want to join in go here for rules and the sign up.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Thanks for joining us for the http://inksplasher.blogspot.com/2007/12/2007-winter-reading-challenge.html. I just saw the movie Stardust on Christmas day. Wondering if the book is the same.??

    BTW, your list looks like a list to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i really enjoyed stardust! enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, so thanks so much for taking the time. I'll try and return the favour :D